Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Ch. 151 - Senpaii!! You can do it!! Senpaiii!!

Dex-chan lover
I'll repeat what I said at previous chapter

Calling it, not actually axe, Nanashi who decided to rush the ending, just look at the latest extra chapters with all the exhibitionism, he can't take it anymore, he has to go back to hentai :dogkek:

But in all seriousness, it is weird, the series seemingly still doing well enough, so I won't be surprised if he's able to jump to another magazine or something, at least I hope so :angery:

Dex-chan lover
Ok guys.. Finally 3 chapter left.. Thanks as always translators.. Really appreciate it..

I hope we got Gamo-chan with Nagatoro brother spin-off next hehe..

If the author wants to make a H spinoff with the "big assets" Karate Girl sure I will read it.. at least with a human male in it.. not back to The "Monkey" business... NAH.. That's to far..

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist, "Please Don't Bully Me, Nagatoro" will end so Nanashi can start his new series, "Please Love Me, Nagatoro" :dogkek:
If the author wants to make a H spinoff with the "big assets" Karate Girl sure I will read it.. at least with a human male in it.. not back to The "Monkey" business... NAH.. That's to far..
He'll go back to pigs, or maybe choose a new animal :finnawoke:

Dex-chan lover
NOOOO DON'T LEAVE US NAGATORO!!
DON'T LEAVE US ALONE WITH THEM!!!
fa94bfa9a88d141b5b281b10b48c416f.jpg

Group Leader
I'll repeat what I said at previous chapter

Calling it, not actually axe, Nanashi who decided to rush the ending, just look at the latest extra chapters with all the exhibitionism, he can't take it anymore, he has to go back to hentai :dogkek:

But in all seriousness, it is weird, the series seemingly still doing well enough, so I won't be surprised if he's able to jump to another magazine or something, at least I hope so :angery:

I think you are right. There is nothing left to do with the story here except wrap it up-- leading up to this point it was definitely dragging.

Users who are viewing this thread