Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 20 Ch. 151 - Senpaii!! You can do it!! Senpaiii!!

Dex-chan lover
rco016_1468907974_5.png

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload, honestly I'm happy to see this one end. I have loved it from start to finish but it also feels like it's time has come. If it continued too much longer there is risk of it going stale.

Dex-chan lover
Even though he's used to the flurry of punches Nagatoro gives Senpai I think Nagabro was holding back anyway.

As for the announcement.
While I do think the end feels quite sudden I get nanashi wants to wrap things up. As much as I'd like to see more of them being boyfriend and girlfriend I think the concept has ran its course and anything panning over more than 1 chapter would feel like re-tread territory. Even though 3 not a lot of chapters left it's just the restriction of publishing manga. Any chapters that would allow them to have pushed it to volume 21 would either feel as if it's dragged out or attempt to do a min-arc that ends up unsatisfying. If he could have published half a volume I think it would have given this storyline a bit more space either and would have been better.

Dex-chan lover
NOOOO DON'T LEAVE US NAGATORO!!
DON'T LEAVE US ALONE WITH THEM!!!
fa94bfa9a88d141b5b281b10b48c416f.jpg
Better let it end with a high note rather than the other dragging the story so far up our asses that we enjoy reading it for the sake of hate and hoping that this guy gets his dreams come true and actually get cucked since he always fantasizes about it.

Dex-chan lover
Mangaka not named Aka when their characters get together: Ight ima head out

Users who are viewing this thread