Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 20 Ch. 151 - Senpaii!! You can do it!! Senpaiii!!

Dex-chan lover
3 chapters left. A long ride, amigos
Brotoro its a unsung hero btw. I wonder if we gonna see her parents

Dex-chan lover
good chapter!
it's absurd that we still haven't met hayase's father, but setting that aside
brother performs the role of the bride's family instead of undermining it (letting her be alone with him just cause she wants to), even being symbolically defeated in combat (and apologizing for her bad behavior)
she performs the role of the passive object prize instead of an emancipated woman who chooses for herself
and it goes without saying senpai did his role good too.

👍🏻👍🏻 nanashi

Dex-chan lover
Nanashi & most other romcom mangakas post confession: “You have reached your destination“ handbrake on, leave car.

Norio-sensei: shifts gear, accelerates away
Norio-sensei is one of the few authors that managed to write a compelling love story where the confession and becoming a couple was an important step but not the end goal. Bokuyaba is steamrolling ahead, and the relationship between the main couple gets sweeter and sweeter.

Supporter
That took me by surprise.

…but maybe we can now get a serialization of the Man-Eating Yokai?

Contributor
If you want great rom-com manga that is longer after confession than before then read Jitsu wa Watashi wa

Fed-Kun's army
I rewatched both Seasons of the anime and then read the entire manga
I'm happy I got here but it also feels sad... That it will be ending...
I wanted to see more of their relationship. A spinoff manga maybe like My Tiny Senpai has.. Or maybe like Teasing Master Takagi has... I'll take anything like that.. This is such an adorably cute fluffy diabetic couples...
Where will I get this amount of FLUFF from?!??!?!?!

Dex-chan lover
what a great fucking chapter, i didnt expect to like the lil gym idea lol

i was expecting at least 10-15 more chapters but this was a great manga surprisingly im glad to have read it

also jojo ref

Dex-chan lover
and of course thank you for the translations i appreciate you guys doing this for free!!

Dex-chan lover
3 chapters left eh.
Another romcom that ends about as soon as the main characters get together without showing how their relationship further develops after the fact.
Goddamnit
The biggest problem is that its boring tbh. The couples together. There is no goal, no catalyst and the only conflict you'll get is forced drama they everyone will hate (no matter how realistic it is.)

Everyone hates to see it end, but they'll also drop it for dragging out with nothing new happening.

Dex-chan lover
3 chapters left eh.
Another romcom that ends about as soon as the main characters get together without showing how their relationship further develops after the fact.
Goddamnit
Hopefully she will give us a chapter about their future, or we will get an extra chapter later about their future.

Dex-chan lover
There is no way Nanashi has it in him to make this work much longer, so I respect the decision to end it. It was getting tired already. Make-up and pre-graduation drama, graduation, then timeskip, let's do this.

Dang, I honestly thought that more chapters would get milked. Can never get enough of nagatoro but to see it go out within three chapters is in itself a courtesy. Nanashi could've easily dragged this out by fifty chapters (like a certain other manga of the same genre that ended at 200+ chapters). To see it actually have a ending I will prepare the tissues and o7's for this ending. The only thing I wish for is the whole thing ending on Nanashi's terms rather than some higher power. I do wonder what he will create next though.

Dex-chan lover
Ud3alPl.png

:meguuusad:
fantastic chapter though

Nanashi can go on forever with this manga, but that ending it at this stage is fine. It may leave some room for a spinoff or a short story. Besides, I think with an ending, a chance to get another season or two may be slightly more feasible.

Dex-chan lover
Nanashi, take us home.

I think it's great to end it here, there's no need to "see how their relationship develops once they start dating" because we've seen that happening for the past 50+ chapters. They've been dating already in everything but name, we've seen their daily life and their dynamic, the point is that nothing will change now that they're making it official. They can just be honest with themselves, remaining best friends and lovers.

Users who are viewing this thread