Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Ch. 154 - Senpaii!! Nagatoro!!

Dex-chan lover
Because you need to look back to see where to run from
Got it, you are really brave thought.
I go in 4plebs to grab some rpg books and I don't even read the forums, I just go straight to the link and it's enough radiation to me.
One day, i needed to look directly in the chat, my god, I needed a hazmat suit for that one.

Group Leader
Kind of a pity that it's over and I didn't think the final chapter was great, but that's not enough to stop me from thinking fondly of the series as a whole.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks
Hey guys, it has been an absolute pleasure working on this manga for the past year and change, I have been an avid reader of Nagatoro ever since the start of 2018 and it was an awesome process to get to work on my favorite manga of mine at least for most of the final stretch, I hope you guys really enjoyed the quality of our scans and the journey as much as I did! For now I hope to catch you all on any of my other scan works here: E.N.D Scans
for the amazing work!

I was hoping to see possibly a smidgen of married life at the end, considering that Hachiouji's speech was basically a marriage proposal, but I'll just pray for an omake and settle with this. 8.3/10

Dex-chan lover
A bit of an unsatisfying ending, but it did a decent enough job of capping things off. Hopefully the volume extra chapters will scratch that unsatisfied itch.

Anyway, overall, a good read. It's funny comparing what we got to how this started (a mean spirited fetish oneshot comic).

Aggregator gang
Happy with how this series turned out, people continue to say this is a henti manga but the journey and charachter development throughout this series made it stand out from the rest. Loved the humor, storytelling, character development and ending. Happy for both of them and the author

Dex-chan lover
Good Bye Nagatoro
Thank you 774 for your wokrs

Ijirinaide Nagatoro-san (2017-2024)
FB_IMG_1721774238092.jpg
The opening notes of Colorful Canvas play as she walks away

And they lived Happily Ever After...

Dex-chan lover
Well that was a fairly solid ending I suppose. I mean, they both gave a really good speech more to each other than the actual class there but it was well received. Kinda hoped they would do something more... relationship based? for a final chapter like this unless they are going to hold that off to the final bonus chapter.

If nothing else, it's a good return to form, the two of them alone in the art room with him drawing her, but the circumstances being far different.
No longer is he nervous about drawing a girl, he easily tackled the opportunity, after all, this is the woman who holds His heart, his Muse, His Beloved Hayase...

Users who are viewing this thread