Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
eh? Is senpai the readers' self-insert so he doesn't even get a name?

Double-page supporter
"I think I've been doing some really messed up things to you" so she's self aware but just and asshole or maybe she wants to force Senpai into growing a pair?

Fed-Kun's army
@henman
She's compassionate, but at this point it's just plain bullying. She doesn't have the feelings for him yet, or she doesn't show it. From his point of view he's just being harassed by this girl.
But I guess for kids and teens bullying is a sign of liking someone, unfortunately.

Fed-Kun's army
I think the author has issues.

But this is mighty entertaining for a wind up merchant.

Fed-Kun's army
@Tezcatlipoca Oh, he'll grow a pair when he fucking strangles her... >.<

@henman Compassionate? That? No, that's more like, "shit...I fucked up and I don't want to seem like a total bitch"...and even then talks condescendingly to him in her "apology" and "concern" for him.

Banned
Funny thing is my mother used to recommend "just ignoring them" to deal with bullying when I was a kid.
Not that such advice ever meant much since it isn't something one can really just ignore. It was shit advice in pretty much every regard.

Others suggested mentioning it to teachers or whatever, but I refused to demean myself by going to them for help (plus I hated most of them).

My own way of "dealing" with bullies was kinda different. Possibly even insane, depending on your perspective. I mean I'd try to stealthily avoid them if they hadn't noticed me... but when they did target me I'd just... taunt them. Constantly. Even while they were kicking me on the floor I'd mock them for being too fucking stupid to express themselves in any other way, and reminding them of how their academic failings would probably ruin their lives... and how they might as well just kill themselves to save the time and trouble... etc.

Eventually it stopped. Which is to say I actually did get a reputation for being completely insane, and that was when even the bullies started leaving me alone. Might have been when I told one of them I'd track down where he lived and kill him in his sleep when he least expected it.

1. When she falls in love with him the “go out with me” sentence with backfire on her
2. Senpai won’t have the confidence to confess to her so really she will need to do all the work
3. When they end up together there relationship might/mostly be seen as playing around
So I think all her bullying might backfire on her and also because of said bullying senpai won’t be able to confess

"Don't look at them/ ignore them" is actually such a bad advice, they will not get tired or anything, your silence speaks the loudest!

Users who are viewing this thread