Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 71 - So, what's your luck this year, Senpai~?

I see a lot of people commenting about progress, but I feel like this manga already has much more progress than many other slice of life rom-com manga, at least give the author some credit for that.

Supporter
@animepig
That character as your avatar is so cute. What is it from?

@michaeltan02
It's probable when a series is super popular, but the chapter release times are a bit spread out, people get the impression that there's not enough progression, when looking at recent chronology, a lot has already happened. I believe that within the last five chapters, the relationship between Senpai and Nagatoro has already changed from a kind of unsure curiosity to more of an interested (albeit awkward) pursuit into each other's lives. This chapter, Nagatoro purposely set Senpai up to come to see her at the shrine, without inviting him herself, and without relying upon him to offer to do so. It's obvious that she expected more of a positive response at the end, but babysteps are fine with this couple. After all, with the way she treats him, she can't really expect much more than that, and deep down she likely realizes this.

In other news, Tsugumomo was mentioned, and I instantly thought of the art president as Kokuyou.

Dex-chan lover
It's a great feat that 71 chapters are over but Paisen never revealed his name to Nagatoro ( BTW, Paisen's name is Naoto Hachiouji)

Dex-chan lover
1. This has WAY more progress in 71 chapters than something like Amano Megumi is a sweet idiot

2. M I K O T O R O

3. I saw "Misfortune" and then "Love" and was like 'what are the instructions?!' LOLz

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to start a mikotoro worship cult

BROTHERS WE SHALL SING THE PRAISES OF THE ALMIGHTY MIKOTORO

Users who are viewing this thread