Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 73 - So you wear contact lenses, Senpai!!

I thought Senpai was gonna do an Aizen....shoud've known better.

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
Glasses Nagatoro is something I didn't know I needed.

Aggregator gang
This chapter tells us how well Nagatoro knows him..

Because you don't notice those little things, like him always touching his classes when he's nervous, if you're not actually looking at the person, the way people who are in love/have a crush, or ppl who are just very interested of that person overall..

Dex-chan lover
I've only been wearing glasses for a year and I'm already poking myself in the eye by reflex whenever I take them off.
It's... unnerving how quickly I got used to them.

i know it's cute and all but i can't help but laugh at the size of those contact lenses compare to their eyes

Page 12-13 : Itachi "Forgive me, Sasuke... This is my reality : to obtain the light."
Damn reminding of this gave me anxiety

Yes, var cute.
BUT!
That's really unsanitary!
No hand washing and no rinse solution. Just asking for amoebas to eat your eyeballs!
Eyeball eating amoebas are nothing to laugh at, kids! They eat your eyeballs! That means you go blind!

No bitch he's bored of you and he was going to instant transmission back home but atayed cuz you didn't give him back his glasses

Double-page supporter
@sholum

I choose to believe that happened offscreen because it wouldn't be very interesting to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread