Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 73 - So you wear contact lenses, Senpai!!

Well, Nagatoro wearing glasses sure turns me on. She looks way hotter than anticipated.

I'm in the exact same situation as senpai. I used glasses for almost my entire life and I'm going to an appointment with my Ophthalmologist so I can buy contact lenses. I have never used them, so I am kinda feeling the same way.

Dex-chan lover
you know I thought it turn into the 'Glasses person turns hot without glasses' trope.
and yeah what someone else said, he kinda looks scuffed.

she has a big bro? wander what he is like

we saw her sister

she was low-key scary imo ( her eyes fam, lookin devoid of empathy )

*ahem*
Glasses are really versatile. First, you can have glasses-wearing girls take them off and suddenly become beautiful, or have girls wearing glasses flashing those cute grins, or have girls stealing the protagonist's glasses and putting them on like, "Haha, got your glasses!" That's just way too cute! Also, boys with glasses! I really like when their glasses have that suspicious looking gleam, and it's amazing how it can look really cool or just be a joke. I really like how it can fulfill all those abstract needs. Being able to switch up the styles and colors of glasses based on your mood is a lot of fun too! It's actually so much fun! You have those half rim glasses, or the thick frame glasses, everything! It's like you're enjoying all these kinds of glasses at a buffet. I really want Luna to try some on or Marine to try some on to replace her eyepatch. We really need glasses to become a thing in hololive and start selling them for HoloComi. Don't. You. Think. We. Really. Need. To. Officially. Give. Everyone. Glasses?

Dex-chan lover
@SpiderGames How have your rationalised the fear of shoving foreign objects into your eye? Genuine question. I am piss-my-pants scared of getting the slightest speck in my eye, but I am also very much done with dealing with the irregular aberrations to my vision that glasses bring.

@gronkle Sir, I have not. I'm still afraid as f*. I always used glasses and I'm still kinda traumatized because of the number of anime characters who had their eyes pierced by a knife or a pen. But that's a problem that my future self will have to deal with.

Dex-chan lover
@Kakaae This is a copypasta that was made from a speech by Fubuki.
Here's the vid:
https://youtu.be/lWVt0YnSYEY

Understandable reaction. When I wear contacts I also try to readjust my glasses when they’re not there.

got eye surgery like 5 years ago
W O R T H E V E R Y P E N N Y
fuck contacts

Users who are viewing this thread