Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 74 - That's the kind of slide I expect from you, Senpai

"Normalfag" aka what losers with no social circle call people with a life

Seething with jealousy

There are like 10x more comments complaining about people getting offended over "normalfag" than comments of people getting offended over "normalfag" lmao.
The translation seems accurate enough imo considering that riajuu is a term from 2chan, and normalfag would be the 4chan equivalent rather than normie.

Dex-chan lover
Senpai has male friends???

EDIT: are people really getting triggered about the word "normalfag"? Really?

The TL has been buying and translating this manga for years now. Of course the entitled normalfags of this site would complain about it. Don't like it? Translate it yourselves with softer language then. I'm sure you would do a better job

did they just call Sempai "Nao-kun"? and he has friends? things are progressing at breakneck speed!

Fed-Kun's army
Why am I not surprised his friends are Channers. From some of these comments, I keep forgetting that not everyone was around at the time of the internet where that kind of response was commonplace.
Is this the first time this series his name's actually been mentioned?
If he's just getting ready to go, won't they have already set off? He's going to try to catch up on them alone in the dark?
Calling it, next chapter has them pulling a P4G and getting lost in a blizzard.

Fed-Kun's army
I like how he's still being drawn pushing up his glasses when they aren't there while he's nervous

Users who are viewing this thread