Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 74 - That's the kind of slide I expect from you, Senpai

@twinklecake

if your path to personal empowerment has gotten so desperate as to involve the use of slurs that directly harm other people, you're either very young or in a very bad place (or both). i hope things get better for those people to the point where they feel secure enough sacrificing that incredibly small, sad bit of self-expression for the sake of others.

Dex-chan lover
Not only did we get to see Senpai's friends (I hope they show up more) but we also learnt his name (seems like it'll be the same as it was from the webcomic assuming Nao is a short nickname for Naoto).
Based chapter is based.
Have some more self-esteem Nao. Nagatoro's doesn't feel like she's being held back. She just wants to have fun with you.

Dex-chan lover
Woah! So much plot! Nerdy friends/classmates! Name reveal! Slowly turning intro normalfag! We're closing the gap between senpai and his pre-release prototype!

Dex-chan lover
Im glad Senpai has friends in his year after all. And we even got a name drop on him - Nao.

Ore

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake You "don't have to" as in you won't be fined for not wearing one. It is absolutely recommended in all levels unless you are a braindead poser. Nowadays it is hard to spot someone without a helmet and those who don't wear one can be easily binned into two categories, clueless first timers or braindead posers.

According to my anime list and the nagatoro wiki, they already released his name in the webcomic and video game. Senpais full name is Naoto Hachioji

@twinklecake

I grew up in a touristic ski area and I didn't wear a helmet, but that was a long time ago. There are now more people than ever on the ski slopes and not wearing a helmet in this traffic isn't very smart.

Fed-Kun's army
To those who are surprised at the sudden hint at Senpai's name Nanashi has revealed his name some time ago in a Nagatoro video game called "Escape from the Room with my Kouhai". And apparently it's
Naoto Hachiouji.

@Ore I go skiing every year and I don't think I've ever seen anyone wearing a helmet on the slopes, where the fuck do you live mate?

Supporter
@mcimba42 When I was skiing in the last years in finland or austria, most people (>95%) wore a helmet. 15 years ago, nearly noone wore one, but in the last 10 years, it really improved (and rightfully so). The accident of Michael Schumacher brought the topic into the limelight for many here.

@mcimba42 Are you skiing in Dubai's ski hall, lol? ... No, seriously, I can't speak for Ore, but I live in Switzerland and almost everybody wears a helmet nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread