Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 74 - That's the kind of slide I expect from you, Senpai

Dex-chan lover
French fries and pizza Paisen, french fries and pizza.
Author needed 70+ chapter to realize MC needed school friends, and made them so distat they don't recognize the girl MC used ad model for his art and was the only thing he drawn at the festival, or they didn't bother to visit.

Group Leader
Holy crap, did I call the pearl clutching and faux outrage about normalfag or what?

ALWAYS wear spine and head protection when skiing
it does not restrict you in any way and will protect you in the case of crash - it is both important if you are a learner AND experienced skier, you will be going over 50 MPH down the slope, you dont want to crash into anything/anyone at that speed without proper protection
people not wearing helmets are the same people who dont wear masks - or americans in short

Fockin normies!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand why translators started using "normalfag" instead of "normie". Is that a direct translation? Regardless of that, I doubt the Japanese would use such vulgar vocabulary for something so casual. It would make more sense just fucking use "normie".

Double-page supporter
@magnatrout
HyFuTEt.png

NAO-KUN

the fucking scan group name is "/a/nonymous", what did you guys expect?

@KiTA

lol i made two pretty benign comments about it and like a half dozen people jumped out of the woodwork to defend a slur. i'm not trying to change anyone's mind; just to point out that yeah, it is absolutely a slur to a lot of people, and no, you don't have to say it. that's it. if that simple statement makes people this defensive i think that says more about them than it does about me.

but hey, like i said, some people get off on pointing out how much they don't care about what other people think or feel. so enjoy!

Dex-chan lover
"normie" is how normalfags say "normalfag" so I don't find it weird that senpai's friends would use "normalfag", even if it does come out a tad bit more vulgar than in the original language.

Double-page supporter
OH MAN THE TRANSLATOR WAS SO EDGY AND SUPER COOL! VERY COOL TRANSLATOR ILL SEE YOU ON THE SUPER COOL EDGY 4CHAN BOARD.

lmao, everytime there is a "normalfag" translation in this manga, ppl are crying over it. senpai and his friends use 2ch lingo so it makes sense the english translation would use 4ch lingo.

Users who are viewing this thread