Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 74 - That's the kind of slide I expect from you, Senpai

Dex-chan lover
@Ghost963 I've actually been skiing in Japan (wonder how many people here can say that...) and almost nobody besides little kids wears helmets there either. So no, it's not just an 'American' thing.

Helmet use is a lot more common in Europe, sure, but it's hardly universal. I've never skied in Australia but you always see Australians on the slopes around the world (they really seem to get around) and none of them wear helmets either.

Guys, it's a translation from 4chan, for god's sake. It's a website full of literally nothing but trolls and their colorful, non-politically correct language. You either have to just put up with them or do a better version yourself.

Dex-chan lover
Riajuu is pterry much normalfag in equivalent ain't it... I don't know what people are complaining about so much.

Though, I would prefer the Riajuu with a TLN for those who don't know it...

so weird to see him without his glasses hehe, but glad to see that he's getting braver and actually wants to show off

Aggregator gang
Idk about you guys, but I find the use of "normalfag" funny. At least the translators aren't using the term "simp" incorrectly like so many other translations that misuse it.

LEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSS FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
>Nao-kun
Hot damn am I gonna actually figure out his name. I'm glad I was getting sick of calling him Senpai all the time. It's not like he's MY senpai.

@Kevadu Guy from middle Europe here who went to multiple countries (as they are close) to ski. Where I was till now, almost everyone wears helmet from the beginner to the pro level, age doesnt matter.

Good usage of normalfag as a translation for riajuu. If it triggers people this much it shows how effective it is.

Users who are viewing this thread