Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 74 - That's the kind of slide I expect from you, Senpai

I think the authors forgotten about the "do anything you say" ticket from chapter 12

At page 11 , you guys know ita nobita from doraemon series right ? Nagatoro mentioned no matter how useless he is in life , there is always 1 specialty you got . Also are people really triggered over word normalfag ?

Aggregator gang
Their pro skills its not only skiing, THE REAL SKILL IS HOW THEY MAINTAIN THOSE HATS WITHOUT ANY SUPPORT AT THAT SPEED

Dex-chan lover
> Also are people really triggered over word normalfag ?

It is a BS, topical adaptation term that takes me right out of the story. How many people actually use this term in real life? Not many. And like all topical terms, a few years from now, folks will go, "What the heck is this stupid word?"

Dex-chan lover
Wait WUT since when we know senpai's name? (Nao-kun, last page)
Maybe its just my memory but wut

and
Holy shit. Male characters... With eyes?!²

Are people really freaked about the use of normalfag? Given the context it's perfectly understandable.
And if you're offended by that then, Jesus Christ grow some skin.

Winggirls... Just keep on poking and pushing him towards her.. Don't let him escape

@ToddSama

"a few years from now, folks will go, "What the heck is this stupid word?""

God forbid they have to look up a word they haven't seen because it falls out of use. This is the same mentallity dubbing companies use when they change character's names or edit out Japanese culture references for something more American. "People won't get it! They'll be confused!" If you don't understand a term you come across, you just look it up. That simple. Although honestly 'normalfag' is pretty easy to figure out based on the context and the word itself.

Group Leader
Thanks for the accurate translation, it sucks when people use "normie" instead of the correct term.

Ore

Dex-chan lover
@mcimba42 I've been skiing in most of Europe and as @Ataru said it is hard to find someone without a helmet.

@twinklecake I (as in myself, not some STEM worker) know first hand that most people skiing or snowboarding in Europe wear a helmet. It has been a really fast progression over 10 years or so, so maybe your info is outdated since you don't seem to practice it yourself.

But you don't have to trust me. There are hundreds of videos around on Youtube with people wearing their helmets while skiing and snowboarding. Again, newer videos show more people wearing it.

Dex-chan lover
@rtrtrt PROTIP: If you're denying someone's way of self-expression with a "psh whatever dude", you're an oppressor.

Users who are viewing this thread