Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 74 - That's the kind of slide I expect from you, Senpai

IDK if anyone ever noticed, but the more you correct people about not saying a word, they gonna end up saying it more. This is the internet you are surfing on, not your safe space at home.
For example: Twitch with the word Simp.

getting angry at slurs, getting angry at people getting angry at slurs, getting angry at people getting angry at people getting angry at slurs, why don't all you losers go hash it out on twitter lmao

@Fraksinus what

"Fuck" is a vulgar word that you use to exaggerate, "fag" is a slur used to demean a group of people and reduce them to sub-human. The idea that these are equal is to you is dumb as hell.

Finally, nanashi gave Senpai a life (apart from hanging around with Nagatoro) and a name, pretty nice.

Im not sure if i missed something in a previous chapter but..... His name is Noa?!?!?!?!?

Fed-Kun's army
REEEE more @rtrtrt maybe 4chan would give a shit for 2 seconds before laughing about your irrelevant comment snowflake. lol.

Wait, since when has senpai had friends ? like this entire series, he's been literally alone lol.

Aggregator gang
Lmao people just can’t stop getting triggered by normalfag. What’s your problem?

Dex-chan lover
Good chapter thanks for the translation!!
Also ppl thinking they are so cool by getting offended hahha

Dex-chan lover
This hole normalfag... it was made for me!

Imagine getting triggered by a word and letting it have power over you. 🤣

Nao and Hayase....

Somehow I feel that knowing their names takes away a little of the charm of this series.

Users who are viewing this thread