Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 74 - That's the kind of slide I expect from you, Senpai

Dex-chan lover
Here we see the SJW engaging in its natural behaviour. This time they've once again stumbled upon Chan culture. Despite preaching tolerance from the comfort of their own home, upon coming in to contact with other cultures with values different to their own, they become enraged. They demean it as barbaric, savage; beneath them. Therefore it must be destroyed and replaced with their own culture. Curiously, this is the same behavior as the very imperialism they so love to denounce. Nature truly is mysterious.

Double-page supporter
Loves this generational gap, the young ones discussing why a 4chan based group uses 4chan slang while the old ones are concerned with safety.

I can't tell which people are more retarded.
The ones getting upset about a word or the ones getting upset about the people getting upset about a word and thereby turning this entire discussion into a shitshow instead of just ignoring them like everyone else.

Group Leader
The ones complaining here are the normalfags.

Thanks for using the right word to translate "riajuu", mr translator, you are based.

Dex-chan lover
I like to say that cringe culture should die or whatever the fuck but holy shit people complaining about the essjaydubyas in fucking 2020 gives me mental damage. Why are mangadex comment sections so consistently ass?

This thread:
Normalfags sperging about the use of "normalfag" as a (correct and fitting) translation of "riajuu".
Eurofags sperging about the lack of helmets while skiing.
Chanfags being chanfags.
5% of people surprised about friends and name.

What more could I ask for from the Internet?

Are people seriously freaking out about normalfag? You do realize /a/ translates this right? Deal with the lingo or go find another translation.

Dex-chan lover
>4chan translate a manga
>uses """"""normalfag""""""
>normalfags seethes
>screen cap reactions
>posts on the ebin thread
>generate (You)s

Everytime.

Fucking LGBTQ snowflakes sperging on about the word “normalfag”. I thought that their lot is all about “pride”? Why are they so ashamed and triggered by the word “normalfag”?

Users who are viewing this thread