Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 76 - Why don't you try getting a little exercise, Paisen?

Dex-chan lover
I somehow hate this pattern. First they drag the plot forever, then when they hear the get an anime, they suddenly draw the progress at incoherent pace. Even before airing the first season. Is it some shitty tactics to secure the auditory for 2nd season or something?

Dex-chan lover
senpai gonna get some meat on his bones?

@VINT64 anime has affected manga in a few ways and a negative is a lot of manga feel like they are just trying to get an anime. They gain their popularity then they stall the story to stay relevant hoping for an anime which may help the manga a bit cause they might get money to hire help. A story being the right length is a factor in determining the quality of a story. A lot of them end up at that point where they keep putting out chapters but they are adding nothing to the actual story. It is all irrelevant filler.

Everyone complaining when manga plot becomes shit but read the mangaka work illegally on this site is pure bs 😆

Why are people complaining when this manga series is only 76 chapters in? This progress is actually well-paced when you see all the other bullshit manga out there. Senpai is progressing way faster than the protagonists from the following:

1. Komi-san, over 200 chapters and literal 0 plot progress

2. Takagi-San, over 200 chapters and very minimal plot progress.

3. My Senpai is Annoying - 149 chapters in and literal 0 progress.

If you all want a fully fleshed out love story then switch your genre to shoujo.

Fed-Kun's army
@SunJeong Do not forget Kanojo, Okarishimasu 173 chapters also with very little to no progress but don't Ijranaide,Nagatoro-san manga is amazing in his well-pays and I'm excited that it got a animation that's why it's so popular

was that a 1 year time skip on pg 4 last panel?

or did he mean i havent seen her since the new year?

YCJz75N.png

Of course it's this pic

Dex-chan lover
i thought nagatoro was a swimmer

whatever, I'll accept her as "sporty all-rounder"

I'm so excited we're getting to know more about nagatoro their relationship is slowly but surely becoming less and less superficial. Nagatoro friend is kinda hot ngl (the one who owns a gym) i can't wait to see how she will look like in the anime

Is this the first time we learn his name? Caught me by surprise.
I'm picking Nagatoro DOESN'T do judo. She seems disinterested at the gym window and in the pic on the flyer she looks to be on the 'back foot' and sweating against Gamo. If she can't win, she don't like it? On the other hand, she has a good body kick sorted (tho that isn't judo). Maybe she's a karate girl?
Ps, I've not seen any raws so this is just speculation...

Fed-Kun's army
I see every time Senpai's name is mentioned someone will ask if this is the first time..

Users who are viewing this thread