Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 76 - Why don't you try getting a little exercise, Paisen?

Dex-chan lover
im confused with the no progress complaint.

Dude is actively bettering himself because of someone he likes. Having someone make you want to improve your life and help you with that is a top tier relationship. They are children they dont have to get married but they already essentially dating and each has feelings for one another. Kids this age are always awkward with their feelings

Wait, so the past chapters were not a dream lol
Still it is weird, now he has friends and does judo

There is no time skip, Senpai is just saying its already been a year since they met. Like from Chapter 1 to now, its been a year.

Dex-chan lover
looks like Nao Senpai has changed to contacts. And it seems the friends are here to stay. I wonder how his friends would interact with Nagatoro's gang then.

Also I dont think think he's doing two clubs at once. I think that Judo was just his PE class. Since he still remains at the art club room.

Dex-chan lover
Damn Senpai really has changed alot since the first chapter
RBOjJCm.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Oh so the contacts are permanent? Thought that was a one chapter thing, still cool tho

Dex-chan lover
Okay... what the fuck is going on now?
Where did the original Senpai go? Why is the story focusing on this new guy? Why is he claiming he has known Nagatoro for a year when he has only existed for like 2 or 3 chapters?

Users who are viewing this thread