Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 16 Ch. 123 - ...... Hey, Senpai...

Double-page supporter
Imagine saying "Are you giving up" right at your crush's face, aaand then refusing to cheer her up lmao, that would make any woman cry. Is that chad behavior tho? If you win I give you blank space is just a trivial lover's game and following that to the letter is kinda autistic. Nagatoro is consciously aware of her capabilities. Who is he to keep putting himself as the prize at something so personal? Just be there for her bro.

Now she has to win the match, it can not be any other way, narratively speaking.

Aggregator gang
senpai is simultaneously a chad and an asshole in the same chapter

Dex-chan lover
If anyone's wondering about the accuracy of using the word cum here, the raws use イッちゃった and イク (the verb being conjugated here) is like the default for "cum".

Dex-chan lover
I know this guy is originally a hentai artist, but this mf needs to make the hentai version of this chapter

Dex-chan lover
Paisen saving the best for the right timing. He's right though, right now Nagatoro is just trying to escape from her fear of losing. The cheering up should come if she loses, but now what she needs is encouragement more than anything. Some real good pep talk, so I expect pep talk chapter next, with GROSS GROSS NOODLETORO ATTACK.

Group Leader
Nagatoro just acceping he's seen her boobs at this point, only partially covering her nips in about half the panels.

Dex-chan lover
Unbelievable, not a single comment about gaijin 4koma reference.

Dex-chan lover
boy what the hell boy

good on paisen for not accepting the advances

Users who are viewing this thread