Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 19 Ch. 141 - I'm... I'm fighting for myself and for senpai!!

Dex-chan lover
This was a nice chapter! Although there's not too much to comment on since it was mostly fight panels. I don't know the rules of Judo but the art is on point as always.

I guess my prediction for a Christmas confession can't come true since there's another three week break. But, that means we can get a New Year's Confession if Nanashi decides to cook. :wooow:

My prediction now is that while an Ippon would win Nagatoro the match, it just so happens that she didn't get it in time and that Orihara wins due to a timeout. That may not make either of them particularly happy, but would leave room for Senpai to steal the show afterward with a confession of his own so that he doesn't get left behind.

Thanks for the SL as always. Looking forward to the conclusion of this arc and hopefully some SoL stuff afterward.

Group Leader
This is the last Nagatoro monday of the year! It's been a pleasure working on these chapters throughout these months and I hope to continue doing so until the completion of the manga! Let's hope for a very joyful 2024 of more NagaMondays~
Also: the new chapter will be out in new year's eve (the 1st of january 2024) Enjoy this one for now!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
xwQOVDo.png

Fed-Kun's army
So , after all those speculation and theories the outcome of the final Judo showdown is (99%)...

NAGATORO WINS!

Some people still have doubts theorizing that the timer ran out before Nagatoro's final move. But if that was the case, would the referee announce the ippon? Wouldn't he dismiss it or something? I believe it's almost certain that she won, so we can relax now and wait for the confession on Christmas

Last edited:
Group Leader
So , after all those speculation and theories the outcome of the final Judo showdown is (99%)...

NAGATORO WINS!

Some people still have some doubts theorizing that the timer could have stopped before Nagatoro's final move. But if that was the case, would the referee announce the ippon? Wouldn't he dismiss it or something? I believe it's almost certain that she won, so we can relax now and wait for the confession on Christmas
On New Year's Eve* (If a confession occurs XD)

Users who are viewing this thread