Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 19 Ch. 144 - Senpai... even for you, that was...

Dex-chan lover
I hope this dosent just end next Chapter, please show them being Boyfriend and Girlfriend for a while, dates, gitfs, kisses.
Yeah, that’s what most of those mangas lack! But I bet this one is gonna deliver!

Dex-chan lover
Wooooooooooo...the fucking creator had us all sweating fear... can't wait for the ending now 😂. To everyone who has made it this far...we can breathe now 😂😂

I'm so glad it finally happened, and they didn't leave it on a cliffhanger the moment he confessed or had to wait for her to decide an answer or some bullshit. I just hope this doesn't mean its going to end soon. I want to see chapters of them dating and being a couple.

Dex-chan lover
This is officially future canon now:
fg5xckssun761.jpg

I don't know where it came from, who drew it, or anything else. I don't even care that it's fanart and not in the slightest bit official. It's canon and you can't convince me otherwise.

Fed-Kun's army
This was fucking amazing... im so glad nanashi took his time writing these chapters. god this was so fucking good and the perfecting ending to this chapter too Lol

Reactions: Lev
Dex-chan lover
Not bad, but I wished she'd have been more honest about how she felt when she first met senpai.

Unless she actually did see him as a bug and was being that mean on purpose. Then that's kinda fucked up.
Could be, but people do change. Could have been that she was interested in messing with a weak guy, and he made her realize that she's being horrible and she changed. Either way, they're good for each other now :win:

• This
Reactions: Lev
MD@Home
Finally, I hope we get some chapters with them being a couple. So many manga end after they get together so I hope that's not the case here.

Users who are viewing this thread