Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 19 Ch. 144 - Senpai... even for you, that was...

Kyaaaaa! Just look at them. They grow up so fast. Well not that fast after so many chapters. But what a journey! Now I look forward to their awkward new situation and how their friends react. Fufufu...

Damn, I was even expecting a color page with some line about adding color to his monotone life or something.
Could still happen, I guess. The artwork always looks hastily done in the early releases. So I expect some redraws to clean up some art at some point, maybe for the manga publication.

Dex-chan lover
Even though we're a number of years in and nearing chapter 150, I suddenly felt as though I was struck by thousands of chapters worth of progress at once when I reached that declaration.

Dex-chan lover
Relationship progress!? In a romance manga!? You mean you can do that!!??!!!??

Jokes aside, I hope the end isn't right around the corner. Too many romance manga play the will they-won't they bullshit right up to the end and never actually show two people in a relationship. I think it'd be a major mark in this manga's favor to actually spend a considerable portion of the series with Nagatoro and Senpai together, like together-together.

But if it does like, end in the next chapter or something, we might get more of Nanashi-sensei drawing big tits-having Class Presidents in bizarre exhibitionism scenarios, and that would make me happy.

Or maybe even a spinoff of Shikki's naked misadventures. Or a crossover! The sky's the limit, space is the place!

Dex-chan lover
Not bad, but I wished she'd have been more honest about how she felt when she first met senpai.

Unless she actually did see him as a bug and was being that mean on purpose. Then that's kinda fucked up.
In chapter 3, she asks him to go out with her and she plays it off as a joke when he stammers around about the situation.

In chapter 11 she gets mad at him when she claims he's her boyfriend and Senpai adamantly claims that they are just friends.

That trend is seen throughout the manga.

I don't think she saw him as a bug but she knew he lacked the confidence to see her romantically.

Users who are viewing this thread