Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 19 Ch. 144 - Senpai... even for you, that was...

Dex-chan lover
I am happy that the confession went through without any hiccups or misunderstandings! Definitely looking forward to seeing what the next chapter has for them!

Dex-chan lover
lol.
Respect for the author committing.
Though it would have been hilarious if she actually turned into the worst person imaginable at the very last second.

Lev

It's been quite the ride since I stumbled on the original prototype all those years ago, before the manga. It's amazing to see how far both of them have come.

Now, it's finally time for chu chu 😘

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's been quite the ride since I stumbled on the original prototype all those years ago, before the manga. It's amazing to see how far both of them have come.

Now, it's finally time for chu chu 😘
Followed shortly thereafter with Snu-Snu.

she didn't say it back. also i've seen your old works nanashi you can't trick me. your souls is rot and filth.

Dex-chan lover
unqst8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
LETS DFUIGVOKCSIJNG GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW LONG HAVE WE WAITED AND ITS BEEN DELIVERED WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
Now I can finally start reading this manga instead of waiting through years of blue balling.

Dex-chan lover
Man this series is so good. Nagatoro showed weakness for once and he finally took initiative.

Users who are viewing this thread