Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 19 Ch. 143 - Come on, please say something, Senpai.

Double-page supporter
I know people dying here but here i am just happy with Nagatoro being meek making me happy. So much gap moe :glee:

Fed-Kun's army
OH COME ON SOD OFF AUTHOR ! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHAD BASED MOVE

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Double-page supporter
NANASHI I HOPE YOU GET THE SAME FATE AS THE GIRL IN THAT MONKEY DOUJIN YOU MADE FOR THIS CLIFFHANGER AHHHHHHHH

Dex-chan lover
Alright, if Naoto isn't doing it then I will. Here's the probable love confession plan:

• brief recap of his feelings since he met her, their swkward interactions that made them become close and then how they lifted each other up through the return to judo/art school challenges. Preferably stand close and hold her hands
  • "You asked me to kiss you if you managed to beat big bad boss Orihara, which against all odds you did"
  • "I won't kiss a girl I'm not in love and dating, so..." and BAM! Say it
  • proceed to smooch
  • ???
  • profit
P.R.O.F.I.T. Huh. That's a funny way to spell "pregnancy".

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist ! Naoto: " Nagatoro I love maki !!! " 🤣
Yeah, that won't happen. For that we'd have to have had an entire anime episode worth of manga chapters where Rem Nagatoro told Senpai of her dream of the beautiful future of family, children, and growing old together.

Even Hitler was heartbroken by this...

Aggregator gang
Holy fucking shit it is so fitting that we're ending things off with the original doujin that is actually a really nice throwback

Glad this Nagatoro ain't sadistic like the original webcomic, this is a really sweet twist on that very first chapter
What makes you think this is near the end?
Just because Naoto-kun confesses his love for Hayase-chan doesn't mean it's the end.
A LOT can happen afterward. Or it could still go haywire and tragedy could happen, and it could take some time for them to dig out of it.
Not so sure Nanashi would wrap things up that easily.

Dex-chan lover
Nagatoro introduces her boyfriend to the MC followed by a 2 page spread of her laughing at him (and the readers)? Because that would give me a good LMAO if that were the case.
That would actually be a legendary ending.

Double-page supporter
Oh sweet summer child, the things you do not know yet. Please stay innocent.
I still wish I hadn't read that breast basher hentai that nanashi did.
ik he drew some very fucked up stuff in the past but seeing chapter 144 and how sweetly and well it was handled ,i still can't believe he's the same author for both , something really changed him in around ch50-60 in this manga especially

Users who are viewing this thread