Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 19 Ch. 143 - Come on, please say something, Senpai.

Supporter
Having just read the pre-serialization version a bit ago... that was a lot of "yikes". Let's see if Naoto is living in a better timeline now.

Supporter
Nagatoro introduces her boyfriend to the MC followed by a 2 page spread of her laughing at him (and the readers)? Because that would give me a good LMAO if that were the case.
Wouldn't work this time. We've already met her brother.

This was a near shot for shot remake of the first 20 pages of the original webcomic (which is also available on Mangadex).

With that in mind, I'm just happy that it seems like things MIGHT play out differently than they did in the webcomic version. But, yeah, the author absolutely knew what he was doing with that cliffhanger.

For those who haven't read the original webcomic, it's just an annoying cliffhanger before a hiatus; but for those who have read the original webcomic... fucking pain and panic that'll linger in the back of one's mind for almost an entire month.

... Fucking well played Nanashi, I sincerely applaude your exquisite act of trolling.

what the FUCK was the point of this chapter, you could probably have read the previous one and the next one without feeling like you've missed anything at all

Dex-chan lover
I'd say the suspense is killing me, but I've definitely been in a position where you aren't sure how to say/if you should say or express your feelings for someone. So I can get the hesitation to confess your feelings for another person.

With that said: wrap it up.

Dex-chan lover
Alright, if Naoto isn't doing it then I will. Here's the probable love confession plan:

• brief recap of his feelings since he met her, their swkward interactions that made them become close and then how they lifted each other up through the return to judo/art school challenges. Preferably stand close and hold her hands
  • "You asked me to kiss you if you managed to beat big bad boss Orihara, which against all odds you did"
  • "I won't kiss a girl I'm not in love and dating, so..." and BAM! Say it
  • proceed to smooch
  • ???
  • profit

Dex-chan lover
Author is legit enjoying our tortured souls right now...just rip if the fucking duct tape already...we must know 😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Can I complain if it's not happens? I am opening my hopes here. Hopes that I give up long ago after years of romcoms
Go ahead, Let's do riot by rate bombing this series with 1 star, tell everyone that this series is just cheap generic romcom, and shout to author to just go back drawing loli guro hentai manga instead

Dex-chan lover
Go ahead, Let's do riot by rate bombing this series with 1 star, tell everyone that this series is just cheap generic romcom, and shout to author to just go back drawing loli guro hentai manga instead
wait wait, what? Loli guro hentai?

Dex-chan lover
wait wait, what? Loli guro hentai?
Go search the author name in ExHentai or nHentai : "nanashi" or "774" or his group name : "774 house" (774 is read "na na shi" in JP)
https://nhentai.net/artist/nanashi/
https://exhentai.org/tag/artist:nanashi

cmiiw, his pixiv account was purged because pixiv goes retard by banning cuny artwork. Fortunately, E-H is the best place (right now) to archive all of favorite hentai artists

well, this series was his pixiv serial image before it is serialized

Group Leader
I see that the author has been learning from Kanojo Karimasu. This chapter could have been cut by half and it wouldn't change anything.

Users who are viewing this thread