Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 19 Ch. 143 - Come on, please say something, Senpai.

Contributor
[挙動不審 > キョドる] lends itself quite well to [Suspicious > Sus] in terms of grammar, tone, and fits in with Nagatoro's character.
She is a young Japanese teenager living in our era, who makes extensive use of young people slang throughout the entire series. This is as close to a 1-1 translation as you can get.
That’s what always gets me with people complaining. Like, do they just assume that the Japanese language is as rigid as a machine translation? Because Japanese people use slang too.

Hell, it seems like half the time that people get outraged with a Japanese translation, they just do so because… they compare it to a fan translation. Because as we all know, fan translations are perfect and have never had their own issues whatsoever

Dex-chan lover
100% it's going to get interrupted.
I think probably that Shogun girl from the mock exams is going to randomly show up. Doesn't she owe senpai a strip tease or something like that? It's going to be on that level of cringe.

Aggregator gang
I'm expecting this:
Nagatoro.... Nagatoro....the biggest excuses in the universe won't be enough to make me forget the pre-serialization.
F*** off!

Aggregator gang
We would like to apologize for such a late upload this time, I started working onsite starting this monday so I had to start the redraws once I arrived home late in the night. I hope this chapter gives you a nice smile! :3

Edit: I've been informed that there is a 3 week break, see y'all on february 5th... o7
Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
This is not filler, if you read the original Nagatoro webcomic (please don't, if will break you), you would know this is 100% content, no filler here.
I know the original...that's why since last chapter I've kept my fingers crossed the author isn't going to play a nasty prank to us.

Dex-chan lover
I know the original...that's why since last chapter I've kept my fingers crossed the author isn't going to play a nasty prank to us.
Nagatoro introduces her boyfriend to the MC followed by a 2 page spread of her laughing at him (and the readers)? Because that would give me a good LMAO if that were the case.

Dex-chan lover
I hope he stubs his toe, hits his balls while jumping around, his electricity goes out and his food goes cold with no way to heat it back

Users who are viewing this thread