Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - I'll Rub It On For You, Senpai

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, he could have turned the whole thing into a big win for him if he had the half-a pint of wisdom needed to control or rework his phrasing/focus when he spoke. If it was more along the lines of "I'm just your toy and not your boyfriend, right?" or something that puts their relationship in an ambiguous light and puts the onus on her to define it, he could have got a confession or put up some resistance. Well, the real thing holding him back from doing that is a lack of self-esteem, so he jumps to the "people will mock you if they misunderstand" conclusion.

Dex-chan lover
An interesting thing to me is that the dude seems to be growing a little bit of a backbone.

Dex-chan lover
After all that stepping and rubbing I was concerned about him turning up. He might have left a hole in the sand.

Nice to see Nagatoro pissed off about their “non-status”...she has to realize that she’s her that have to stop to chicken out and confess her feelings, Senpai will never muster the courage to do so.

Double-page supporter
So he likes being stepped on bun only by small girls, uh?
Well, we all have our fetishes, glad he discovered one of his.

Group Leader
@boag: I made a minor correction:
dumb senpai triggered her bully sadistic mode.
@emMeBi86:
...she has to realize that she’s her that have to stop to chicken out and confess her feelings

She's dug her own grave at this point. He would never believe her if she confessed, no matter what and how she were to go about it. He would, of course, and rightly so, believe that she would just make a mockery of him if he accepted her confession as it would just be another one of her bullying techniques.

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly I’m not sure about that; yeas, probably in the first 3/4 panels that could be his obvious reaction, but we’ve seen that he’s incline to believe her when she’s serious; in other occasions, after gaining his trust / having said something true, everything ended in bully only because after the awkward silence she said something to make fun of him.
If she’s gonna say it and stop, he’ll understand.

Nagatoro's reactions when her friends try to get in on the fun are probably my favorite moments. This was even better than her just glaring at them like before.

Dex-chan lover
Nagatoro was definitely an 11/10 in this chapter - that hawt figure, that swimsuit, those tan lines...

I think that Senpai actually did sketch Nagatoro, and the blank sketchpad is just the cover. The way he smiles while glancing at it...hmm, yeah, he's proud of his work. I agree with @AnguisNox that the sketch will eventually be discovered by Nagatoro, possibly during her visit to his home to reciprocate Senpai's rainy day visit to her house.

Double-page supporter
I liked this chapter.. I read this to see that lame twurp get bullied... So yeah, them using their feet was funny.

mHcZiTc.png

I'm not sure why people are talking about the sketchbook being blank at the end. Was the chapter updated after being uploaded or something?

Double-page supporter
Y'know, I always thpught that the only girl I'd ever consider letting step on me was Nino.

But nope, I actually found myself thinking:
"God, I wish that were me."
When Nagatoro pushed Paisen down.

And the weird thing is that according to that kink test, I'm very much a dom/top whatever personality.

It used to be just Nino, and now Nagatoro is added to the list as well.

I feel violated.

Users who are viewing this thread