Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - On a date, right? Senpai♥

Aggregator gang
@nyanpass

Judging from her reactions to Senpai's counterattacks, the way she reacts similarly to Senpai when other couples act lovey-dovey, and the fact that she stated in a previous chapter that she thinks other guys are boring, I think that Nagatoro is on the same boat as Senpai when it comes to virginity status as well as never been kissed. It's not the uncommon for someone to tease others about stuff they themselves are guilty of as well. Nagatoro is just projecting some of her own insecurities onto Senpai.

Dex-chan lover
There were so many times he coulda burned her if he didn't like her. I am surprised that the author let him pull the right strings. He almost got a kiss out of it too :p

Dex-chan lover
Get your Nagatoro noodly arms here~!

E19.png

Can't edit images on mobile so...

is a Reindeer
VIP
@OnlyReadsRomance Wouldn't really say Fanged Scans did a speedscan when every SFX was redrawn and typeset compared to /a/ that doesn't do any

It's just a difference of TL interpretation

Double-page supporter
Speaking of her noodly appendages...

E2.png

LMAO. Bottom panel. What is happening here? It's like she's gone all space alien, reaching a proboscis into his skull and is sucking out his brains.

I know she's supposed to be ruffling his hair, but I'll go with my own interpretation because it makes me laugh.

Dex-chan lover
wow look at him bullying back lol. Good for him! I love his character growth, slow and steady :)

Double-page supporter
[Mutual Kill intensifies], Act VI

...you may have noticed Nagatoro has a certain bad habit of getting carried away and straying outside her own comfort zone. This tends to bite her in the ass on the rare occasions Senpai gathers his wits enough to start calling her bluff.

Users who are viewing this thread