Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Let's play rock, paper, scissors, senpai

Aggregator gang
Everything's fun and games until the senpai you're bullying inadvertently gropes your thighs.

No one wants to bring up how senpai is able to carry her with little problem?? She's been training her husband well.

wOKvVna.jpg

Classic trope is to carry someone who has a sprained/twisted ankle or a sore foot. I've done it 'cause I'm a sturdy little twerp. Actually carried other kids who got hurt on boy scout outings more often than same-age girls. (Carrying your girlfriend's toddler little sister on your back or shoulders doesn't count.)

The one time it would have been a big deal, when a female college friend got frostbitten toes, I got the job of running several miles in the snow to get help. Other guys on the trip were bigger and two of them got the carrying job.

Dex-chan lover
That's an adorable Nagatoroface, gochisou-sama deshita...

Though I have to say, if Senpai can carry a girl just one year younger than him, plus her luggage, plus his own, even for a short stretch, he's actually pretty damn tough.

Dex-chan lover
And here I was expecting Nagotoro's friends to show up when Paisen was carrying her ?

Dex-chan lover
well played author, instead of going for the tired boobs on back joke, he went for the thighs, truly a man of refined taste.

Dex-chan lover
Although it may have been inadvertently, Senpai played the game pretty cleverly. He got to outsmart Nagatoro, then assuage her desire by losing the next one, THEN playing along with her obvious third game tactics & got a lucky feel of those delectable thighs for his efforts. I'd call that a solid win in the relationship game.

Thanks for the pic, @SunDial.

Users who are viewing this thread