Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Let's play rock, paper, scissors, senpai

Dex-chan lover
@saphirekosmos

Nagatoro is a first-year highschooler (iirc?), not the tallest but fairly athletic (muscle is heavier than fat, as most bodybuilders can tell you). Let's put her at a conservative 1.55m height, 48kg weight. Add a further anything from 5 to 7kg for clothes (she's not wearing a lot), and both her and senpai's bags with books in them (highschoolers tend to carry a lot, in my experience), lowballing quite a bit. That's a 50+kg load for bookworm, unathletic senpai to carry (who himself isn't exactly a big guy- say 55 kg soaking wet). He's carrying his own weight again on his back, without straps or anything to help him distribute the weight evenly. It's a surprise he didn't keel after a couple steps, let alone walk an entire street under heavy sunlight (which would further exhaust him).

Aggregator gang
hmmm, I guessing she was starting to leak form the excitement. didnt want to get found out. I make that assumption cause she didnt even look at him. She was gone fast.

Banned
How the hell did his hands slip in that direction?! She's running home to fap :D

Contributor
Well, she got what she wanted
2x

Aggregator gang
Now this wasn't even Mutual Kill, this was straight up getting hoist with your own petard. (A petard, for the curious, was a gunpowder siege-assault breaching charge; screwing up the fuse length or suchlike predictably led to Emotionally Significant Events for the operators...)

Also classic Nagatoro being a REALLY sore loser lel

Supporter
The embarrassment could have been avoided if she had just locked her legs around him, yes! 🤩

I mean really, am I just that much of a looser? Is someone no having carried a girl on your back, having sex or even touching boobs by the age of what? 16 that much of a strange occurrence

Users who are viewing this thread