Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Let's play rock, paper, scissors, senpai

Dex-chan lover
@saphirekosmos

Nagatoro is a first-year highschooler (iirc?), not the tallest but fairly athletic (muscle is heavier than fat, as most bodybuilders can tell you). Let's put her at a conservative 1.55m height, 48kg weight. Add a further anything from 5 to 7kg for clothes (she's not wearing a lot), and both her and senpai's bags with books in them (highschoolers tend to carry a lot, in my experience), lowballing quite a bit. That's a 50+kg load for bookworm, unathletic senpai to carry (who himself isn't exactly a big guy- say 55 kg soaking wet). He's carrying his own weight again on his back, without straps or anything to help him distribute the weight evenly. It's a surprise he didn't keel after a couple steps, let alone walk an entire street under heavy sunlight (which would further exhaust him).

Double-page supporter
hmmm, I guessing she was starting to leak form the excitement. didnt want to get found out. I make that assumption cause she didnt even look at him. She was gone fast.

Dex-chan lover
How the hell did his hands slip in that direction?! She's running home to fap :D

Contributor
Well, she got what she wanted
2x

Double-page supporter
Now this wasn't even Mutual Kill, this was straight up getting hoist with your own petard. (A petard, for the curious, was a gunpowder siege-assault breaching charge; screwing up the fuse length or suchlike predictably led to Emotionally Significant Events for the operators...)

Also classic Nagatoro being a REALLY sore loser lel

Supporter
The embarrassment could have been avoided if she had just locked her legs around him, yes! 🤩

I mean really, am I just that much of a looser? Is someone no having carried a girl on your back, having sex or even touching boobs by the age of what? 16 that much of a strange occurrence

Users who are viewing this thread