Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 32 - Senpai is a quiet pervert

Dex-chan lover
He’s not very convincing when he says that he doesn’t read it for the ecchi haha. Although sometimes it happens, I don’t care at all about the ecchi parts of Cage of Eden, the story is what got me into it.

Aggregator gang
It's nice that Senpai's relationship with the friends is more based on playful banter rather than Senpai running away at the sight of Nagatoro's friends. We also now have a name for the tall redhead, Gamo.

I like that Nagatoro is "defending" Senpai by calling him a pervert when her friends say he's a herbivore. For a moment on page 14, Nagatoro seemed genuinely worried that Senpai was actually a herbivore, probably because if Senpai truly was one, it would mean that he wouldn't have any interest in her. That's cute.

Props to Senpai for bringing that ero-manga in the room so Nagatoro can win her bet against Gamo. It shows that in spite of the back and forth teasing between the two, Senpai does care about Nagatoro enough to sacrifice his dignity in order to make her happy.

Good chapter overall.

Aggregator gang
@Nep Some of the readers wanted Nagatoro to maintain her sadistic nature and be more cruel with her bullying, instead of the author making Nagatoro's teasing more light-hearted and having her get flustered all the time.

Personally, the gradual development of Senpai and Nagatoro's characters and the changes in thier dynamic is one of my favorite aspects of the manga but others just wanted more of the bullying that the first two chapters gave them. To each their own, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
cute and funny, hope they fuck soon

are people really upset at the fact that this manga is not like the other romcom garbage out there with over 100 chapters with absolutely zero relationship / romantic developments?

if you wanna read about same old bullshit cycled over and over again stick with that trash, some of us actually appreciate when an author DEVELOPS the fucking CHARACTERS and THEIR RELATIONSHIPS

and make them fuck.

Fed-Kun's army
I kind of interpret this as Nagataro being frustrated she didn't know Senpai as well as she thought she did.

Dex-chan lover
This manga got SIGNIFICANTLY better when her teasing would go too far and cause her to blush and also rebound sometimes. Much lighter teasing works so much better than actual cruel bullying; this is a comedy manga, and cruelty isn't particularly funny. Or cute.

Users who are viewing this thread