Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 32 - Senpai is a quiet pervert

Dex-chan lover
A honorable sacrifice for progress. Paizwn has ascended. Btw, it’s actually not uncommon to see young friendships and small communities disband because of some thirsty idiots trying to please an attractive attention seeker. Even adult ones aren’t safe. It’s weaponized thottery.

Dex-chan lover
It’s my first time seeing kronix defend something like that, usually it’s the other way

Dex-chan lover
That was super cute, senpai is really fighting hard to deserve his own Bulli GF.
Also — GAMO-CHAN is her name!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Kinda half expected her to resort to using those pictures he drew of her as a catgirl as proof of his deviant behaviour

Double-page supporter
There wasn't as much of Nagatoro's butt this chapter as I've grown accustomed to, but it showed some nice development for their relationship, so it gets a pass.

I like how done with their flirty insult routine those 2 friends are, lol.

Did anyone get that the erotic manga he was hiding is definetily Parallel Paradise ??? 😂

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroku
@kuma
@Kyujyu

I actually made a comment about this a while back, good luck finding it I couldnt 😍

Sure, I hate beta self cucking beta male MCs as much as the next guy... but you know what I hate even more than that? romance stories that have 100 chapters 200 chapters and the development of characters and relationship is technically the same as if they were stuck in a loop with the first chapter.

so yes, my priorities are always development first then the beta male MCs, then talk about sex.

Dex-chan lover
@Kanami-chan There are plenty of people who fall in love with a person for their personal interests and traits, but when someone starts making fun of that which they have or don't have they might get defensive at first and may eventually move on from that person due to negative bs from others. I know I did that to a friend ones. People made fun of me for being friends with him and after time I stopped hanging with him for how often people said it. I remember 2 guys I thought were friends said they wouldn't hang with me no if I continued to hang with the person. Kids are far more likely to fall for peer pressure than adults

@MasterPannya not everyone likes to strain their eyes watching or reading things. I prefer reading manga on paper or a large screen to look at the art

Double-page supporter
In case anyone is curious:
IMG_1334.JPG

s-IMG_4553.jpg

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, if you're looking for lewd stuff in an art room, there's likely to be some sort of nude or near-nude reference material. A lot of "Renaissance" art and beyond actually was just drawn to be sexy as well. Sure we see it as "artistic" now, but some of it was meant to be lewd.

Cute chap. just that.
seeing some comments can see there are people thinking too much about the simple...

Users who are viewing this thread