Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 32 - Senpai is a quiet pervert

I too, read Parallel Paradise for the beautiful art and traditional fantasy story. Also definitely not because of all the lewd fanservice.

Dex-chan lover
The only question is, if her friends have noticed, that he brought it, so she would win.

Dex-chan lover
Her friends here with a face like “stop flirting you two” before leaving

Dex-chan lover
@arcsalvo I don't think it would qualify. It's artistic nude from our point of view. The definition of lewd would have changed from those times when women were more or less required to cover even their hair when in public (unless they were immoral women). Since there was a bet going on, the opponent most certainly wouldn't have accepted a classic art reference book.

Contributor
I think it's safe to say that she gets it that he went and brought it in the room for her. By now she's fairly acquainted with the room itself and there's no way she'd not notice a thick manga volume with booby girl laying out in the open under the blackboard or where was it. So... Yeah... Can't say the same for the friends, though. Also to all this talk about their relationships developing: well, if you'd check the original dojins, the first one, actually, it end with him basically confessing to her and them agreeing to start dating each other. Yeah. I wonder where the story is headed, indeed I do~

Supporter
The other two girls are calling bullshit on that so hard but don't really care.
Thanks for the chapter.

Midchapter, guessing it's gonna be an art book?

Edit: it actually was something lewd. Color me surprised.

Dex-chan lover
Nagatoro has the same problem as other popular manga of repeating the same joke over and over, but I gotta admit that I'm not as annoyed by it here for some reason.

This was fucking adorable.

Dex-chan lover
I love the pacing on this series, it's like a random event of the week (easy to just jump in at any point) but with a steady consistent plot mingled in if you read it from the start.

Users who are viewing this thread