Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - No Way Gross Senpai Can Have a Proper Date!!

xrqsbN1.jpg

Group Leader
"I fucked up"

I don't know why but this was the funniest line in this entire manga for me. Like not just this chapter, but the funniest moment in the whole lot. I absolutely need to use this as a reaction image

Aggregator gang
I ship paisen and the tanned gyaru since she 1st showed up. fuck nagatoro.

Dex-chan lover
Reminder that nanashi is one of the few major artists that can exceed asanagi levels of punishment

@acs87
My... She goes Vlad the Impaler when touches the guy she likes? And she haven`t even said that to him??? My, my...

Dex-chan lover
We were a hand clasp away from full on yandere Nagatoro. The gyaru is a dangerous one though.

That last page is fake, for the record. The chapter ends on page 19 with Nagatoro calling Senpai gross. Looks like the scanlator's playing a bit of a prank.

Dex-chan lover
Man, dreamy gyaru is adorable. I wish nagatoro wasn't acting so yandere. and if she wants to go yandere, at least make her go full yandere instead of just being annoying.

Dex-chan lover
AHEM PLEASE CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE
*INHALES*
LET MY NIGGA PAISEN SMASH, PLEASE.
THAT IS ALL

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, I was kind of joking about Twintails narrowly escaping getting murdered

but for real, if they don't hold hands soon, Nagatoro's really gonna kill somebody

Dex-chan lover
Was not expecting this series to go down the yandere route, but now it begins in earnest.

Users who are viewing this thread