Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - Let's Do It, Senpai!!

Aggregator gang
Prez has a death glare to rival Nagatoro's

[JIIIIIIIIIIII intensifies]

Fed-Kun's army
Welp, looks like nothing to worry about a rival...she only seems to care about the state of the club and not Sempai.

Also, I could have sworn we'd seen other art club members in past chapters...but it was just as they were leaving the club for the day. Seems like Sempai stays longer than any of them...and that's when Toro and the other Gyarus usually visit him.

@whoamiagain No, she's not. She acts like Sempai isn't serious when we know damn well better how serious he is about his art.

Do people fail to understand that even tho the prez is a ghost member she's still the one responsible for the club and getting shit from the student council? Since everyone else is a 3rd year and have cram school they're not active so the student council has a big case against them there are no active members just mc and a lot of random students just hanging out when that room could be used for an active club. If she is keeping the club running just for the mc then why even bother is he's just hanging out with friends just make your own club at that point and it seemed to me that prez is giving him a chance to prove to her and the student council that the art club is still worth keeping.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, she is just a bitch. She didn't bother to hear out what senpai has to say. She just pressed the matter of disbanding because she doesn't have time to get to the bottom of the problem.
But she has awesome tits.

Uh... so someone explain to me how a 1 man art display could possibly lose to an art club that has no members and a half-quit president that apparently doesn't do any actual art.

@Eksentrysyti Just because she hasn't been to the club doesn't mean she or the others haven't done anything art-related on their own. And if they are really good, they can pull an amazing exhibition in a few weeks as an year break from doesn't nullify all the years of practice and the muscle memory. She and the others just need some warm-up, that's it.
And while I agree with @chaoticnote, I still think she will go full power on him to make his win or failure (I'm thinking win honestly, by the way this manga goes) completely fair.

Wait, is it just me, or does Kaichou look a bit like Inosuke from Demon Slayer?

Users who are viewing this thread