Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 48 - It's a realistic prediction of your future, Senpai

Aggregator gang
she just talked about staying in contact far into the future even when they've left how didn't he notice this?

Dex-chan lover
@MangaRockRefugee

honestly? i don't drink so i don't know....
but the world is a vast place, who's to say there's not somebody out there with no tolerance for even 1% alcohol? 7 billions is a big pool to test from...
frankly, i don't know or even care to know...

plus it's kinda a trope joke in japan/manga for underage to get drunk from them i guess.... 20y/o is their age limit for alcohol too iirc...

Dex-chan lover
I laughed how he considers drinking with Nagatoro when they're older and instantly realizes why that's a terrible idea. I fucking lol'd.

Mate, Nagatoro ain't gonna mindbreak or give into NTR. She's the type that breaks you. The closest you would ever get is if her "Sempai" got assaulted by her friends, but whatever Nagatoro would do to them after that, you wouldn't recognize the bodies as human.
@miner49er

A few years into the future:
Have a few drinks, get a lil drunk, go home together tipsy, and accidently make few babies before morning.....

Contributor
You'll have plenty of time to drink together once your married.

Group Leader
Why does a single alcohol flavour candy gets anime girls drunk 100%? Others examples I can think of the holy girl from Aho girl.

Otherwise, very wholesome chapter, can’t wait for more.

Users who are viewing this thread