Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 48 - It's a realistic prediction of your future, Senpai

Dex-chan lover
@soaringPegasus
"Why does a single alcohol flavour candy gets anime girls drunk 100%"

Teeny-tiny Asian girls with no tolerance. Probably the equivalent of a fifth of vodka to your average, heavy-set Western weeaboo.

Fed-Kun's army
I’ve seen girls drunk from half a can of shitty beer. Not really surprised

Dex-chan lover
@CyBerK some people are far worse are handling liquor. Not sure if all asians are bad with liquor, but I know most japanese a re bad with liquor compared to others. Women are generally worse with liquor, well size matter too, how often you drink, how much fat or muscle you have and age. Though I know white people seem to handle liquor the best, with eastern europeans and the irish being the best lol

@Kisato I'm pretty sure there is an anime all about that. A wholesome bartender husband a hardworking office woman who only gets cute whens he drinks.

Aggregator gang
It's sweet that Nagatoro wants to get Senpai keen on the idea of getting drunk so that they can go hang out whenever they grow up, implying that she wants to be with Senpai after high school. Of course, Senpai is under the assumption that it would happen with him and Nagatoro maintaining a senpai-kohai relationship. We all know that Nagatoro, whether she wants to admit it out loud or not, wants to go be more than that with Senpai.

Also just because the main characters are not together, doesn't mean there's been no progress in the story. Progress is not determined by the character's relationship status, it's determined with how the characters have developed. If you compare how Nagatoro and Senpai acted individually, as well as with each other, in the first 5-10 chapters and compare that to how they are like in the from the start of the festival arc to this chapter, you will definitely see a significant amount of development, even if the two aren't an official couple, despite the fact that they act like a couple and everyone around them basically assumes that they are a couple in all but name.

Dex-chan lover
Remember kids, a bloody mary is 2 of your 5 daily fruit and veg portions!

If up can't appreciate a woman in a pencil skirt, then you have a lot of growing to do.

Double-page supporter
Getting dunk in school... How scandalous!!

Users who are viewing this thread