Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 50 - You're inviting me, Senpai!?

Double-page supporter
@WhyvernX02 yea. there's something off about it, ejaculation doesn't seem to fit within the context lol

I think it's that semen sac fish sushi thingy.....The white gross looking noodleboi..

I figured out the problem, the bottom half of page 13 is him IMAGINING asking her to sketch with him at the Zoo, he never actually asks her out until pages 15-16. You can tell which parts are in Senpai's head by the darker outline surrounding the panels (like one page 10).

So he never actually brought up sketching with her she never thought that she was going to give him a helping hand or anything like that. She thought she was just going to the zoo to have a normal date and it's only after he pulls out the sketch book and tells her what they're there for that she makes the connection to the conversation she overheard and realizes how it all led to this.

And then she kicks him because she's disappointed that he asked her as part of an assignment and not out of his own initiative.

Let's see if I can make this point clear. SHE DID NOT EXPECT SEX. She expected sushi. The translation is a bit off.

bro.Did just the author make a reference about his H work if so is pretty hilarious and fucked up at the same time lmaoo

@InfiniteVerisimilitude

Nah, it's literally fish seminal gland. Look up "soft roe" or "shirako". It's common in Japan, but didn't quite get popular in the West with the rest of sushi for obvious reasons. The word that she overheard was "shasei" which quite literally means ejaculation (search 射精, go to image search if you still don't believe it but make sure nobody is around first), the sushi was used as a euphamism.

Dex-chan lover
@Strelokest Yup. Shirako is also commonly used in Japan to refer to sexual acts the same way the more famous bukkake (cream sauce) is. However, I have to correct you in that the shirako isn't really the seminal gland of a fish (the actual organ) but the sperm pouch. It's the male analog of the female egg pouch. So if you eat shirako you're basically eating pure fish semen.

In the US people eat milt. This is the exact same thing, just that people in the US don't usually know what milt is.

@sssr Out of curiosity, where have you heard of or seen milt being eaten in the US? I have been heavily into fishing my whole life, and have never heard of milt being eaten in the US other than in sushi places.

Dex-chan lover
@Strelokest Sicilian diner in Boston. It's tuna milt used as a pasta topping. Tastes similar to spaghetti bottarga, but with a creamier texture.

Users who are viewing this thread