Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 59 - You can come right in, Senpai-kun

Dex-chan lover
This might be the best chapter yet. An actual example of senpai making a teensy bit of progress, introduction of a new hurdle for him to keep the gag going (Nagatoro's bully family), hot sister, super cute ahoge Nagatoro to contrast how she acts at school. I'd really like it if she just emulates her sister at school and is a total babied little sister at home.

So you now acquired some experience with woman's logic, senpai, huh... Haha
Yes, you required to be some omega lvl telepath to flawlessly work with it

Dex-chan lover
@Archloid1287 He never actually said he didn't know where she lived, though. His exact words when asked were "W-well, I guess...", so he was just surprised they were asking out of the blue.

@Kaduufrrj "I may be mistaken but I remember that she said that she is more than a sibling."

@Archloid1287 "I'm surprised senpai doesn't know where she lives. In an earlier chapter when they were taking shelter from the rain they both ended up at her house, so wouldn't it make sense for senpai to know where she lives? Although making it so he doesn't know sets up this scenario more easily I suppose"

I was wondering why he seemed like he hasn't ever been there before... https://mangadex.org/chapter/400566/11
She has a brother

x3.png

@chrispower110 "yep she truley is related to her. now we get more backstory on her, much to nagatoro dismay."

@emMeBi86 "Now I want to see Nagamom too"

@fresnel149 "Her sister's going to flip the script and use Senpai to bully the heck out of her. I can't wait."

@JumboWheat01 "Onee-chan is probably going to be a great wingwoman, but also probably going to do her darnedest to get as many lols out of this situation as she can."

@Renard "Now that we know the teasing style of onee-chan, momtoro must be serious business."

@Tamerlane "WE'RE REACHING LEVELS OF SMUG THAT SHOULDN'T BE PHYSICALLY NOR MATHEMATICALLY POSSIBLE Her big sister is dangerous as fuck. Make sure you protect your senpai, Nagatoro We joked that President or her friends might try and steal senpai, but this girl might actually just to fuck with her little sister.

I hope it goes along like this this sister and mom will be very hard to beat https://mangadex.org/chapter/842701/15 because I don't expect this to be topped.

Dex-chan lover
@ John_Doe_Jersey Cheering for the brother to also support but if he is a siscon I will hate it.

Users who are viewing this thread