Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 59 - You can come right in, Senpai-kun

@TheGTF"... thank you for finding the page and confirming I wasn't going crazy that this incarnation did mention having an older brother."

Your welcome, it just seemed odd and my ocd made me go back to past episodes to confirm it. I was wondering if it was one of the related mangas and if it was me that was confused.

@Kaduufrrj"...Cheering for the brother to also support but if he is a siscon I will hate it."

Agreed, it would seem to be unnecessary and wouldn't contribute to the plot development.

Double-page supporter
Elder sister-san seems like the real sadist version of the female lead?
Her expressions and gaze....

Dex-chan lover
now this is a very nice development am looking forward to the next ch also the older sister is already a lot of fun

Dex-chan lover
My last comment, after I will review the university materials. I believe that the friend wanted to help Senpai, she didn't just want to reject the work.

Dex-chan lover
PxofQdt.png

Hello police, a lewd oneesan has been sighted in the neighborhood

Double-page supporter
Could you at least learn their fucking names, paisen? Calling them "the friends" like they don't hang out with you and act as your wingmen is pretty shitty.

MD@Home
Nagatoro can be nasty sometimes, but her older sister positively creeps me out with those lightless eyes of hers. o_O That woman is dangerous.

Users who are viewing this thread