Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 59 - You can come right in, Senpai-kun

@Iamnormal They're called "senbei" or rice crackers. Basically they are kind of like a simple snack that you have for guests, visitors, etc... it would be similar to someone in the U.S. offering someone chips or cookies if they came to visit.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, if it turns out that the mother is this teasing woman and the father a shy and passive man, i will lose my shit.

Contributor
sistoro.png

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, I wan't to know what the mom is like now?
Getting ready for those ara ara's

that was in many ways a fantastic chapter, first Big SisToro, who has big Oshino Ougi vibes, and then sleepy bedhair pajama Nagatoro! nice nice

I’m getting strong ara ara vibes from the MomToro already and she hasn’t even been mentioned yet

Group Leader
Ho? So this iteration of Nagatoro introduces a big sister instead of the big brother misunderstanding. As Dr Eggman said in Sonic the Hedgehog: 面白い.

Aggregator gang
Fuck off lovey dovey Onee-sans, right now we got the big smug Onee-san and it's glorious.

Double-page supporter
Wow, the small progression and developments we're getting with our mr. senpai is great. Good thing I didn't drop this series early on, the first handful of chapters were pretty hard to get through.

Users who are viewing this thread