Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 62.5 - Volume 8 Extras

Dex-chan lover
@dojinshi I read the entire thing mostly out of boredom, it's honestly a pretty average manga overall. My main issue with it is that Komi has the easiest life ever, she literally has no other problems than low self-esteem, which doesn't feel remotely justified for her to have considering every character in the story practically worships her. I just find it annoying how she never faces a single real obstacle that isn't caused by her own lack of confidence, and the one time we meet a character that actually calls her out on it, that character is immediately treated as just being irrationally rude and wrong. Not to mention she almost instantly becomes Komi's friend anyway, because apparently it's impossible for anyone to dislike her.

Also, I think we have different definitions of what constitutes a rom-com. You seem to think that it's only a rom-com if the entire plot revolves around the romance, while I simply think that if it's a comedy with romantic elements, that constitutes a rom-com. If the romance was incredibly minor, like for example in something like Nichijou, I'd agree it's unfitting to call it a rom-com, but in Komi it's hard to find a chapter where the main characters interact that doesn't have at least some shipping between them.

Banned
Just when I thought the "no lewd, no leave" premise couldn't get any better, in comes Prez. It is incredible how her mere appearance can improve any chapter, and her appearances are all so delightfully random and unexpected.

Fed-Kun's army
Hearing news about Nagatoro anime, while watching Peter Grill anime, and with KumoGa soon.
What a time to be alive!

Dex-chan lover
@Destroyman "but in Komi it's hard to find a chapter where the main characters interact that doesn't have at least some shipping between them."

yeah i disagree with that sentiment and dont look at it as being a romcom.Explaining why is most likely pointless (and im lazy) so I wont bother wasting both our times.If i recommended the manga to someone, i would never say its a romcom, just a school life series blah blah blah that also has a romance in it.

I otherwise dont care why you find it boring so im not gonna address the rest. Only reason i replied to you is because I didnt agree with that title you gave it. you dont have to give a giant defense for why you dont like it like not liking komi is blasphemy lol. Anyway we can agree to disagree with the romcom stuff so ill end it here.

Aggregator gang
Wingwoman senpai attacks!

@toastedguy Nice Zooey avatar. Do you play the game? I've been having a hard time finding matches. Such a shame COVID-19 hitting this game so hard in the west.

Anime huh. *inhale* wwwwWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
@Beleghen-od-ruin
iVuIK.png

Fed-Kun's army
I think its common sense the class president is always the horniest one.

Daily reminder to not be a spineless sheep like Senpai to get a woman.

Be more like the President.

Users who are viewing this thread