Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 62 - So you want to know... my name... Senpai!!

Dex-chan lover
give me a break, hayase chan... he could've slayed her right there, why 774, why!?

In Japan, there are varying levels of respect when speaking with people. Her name is also NOT Hayase Nagatoro, it is Nagatoro Hayase. Names are in multiple parts of that respect hierarchy. Even among friends its typical you call people by their family name, unless they are really close friends, and family/loved ones are the ones who mainly only use your first name. It is all about respect. You cannot use customs and culture outside of Japan to negate anything that has happened in this manga, because it is based in and being written in Japan.

Dex-chan lover
Progress later? No, progress NOW! Blessed be thy sister, Nagatoro.

Still can't believe they've known each other for like a year and this is the first time that paisen has had a spine enough to ask this kind of thing.

Also can't wait for the inevitable reversal, where Nagatoro insists on learning HIS name.

Fed-Kun's army
Did the girls never directly called her by her first name once?... or am I mistaking it for her surname Hayacchi

@Lolipop_Candy Senpai's name is Hachiouji (according to the webcomic)

Paisen next chapter

8090b7896bb6429c71c76f0386d444a6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread