Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 64 - So this is your room, Senpai~?

I actually wanna get peoples opinions on somethin’
Do you like Nagatoro or Uzaki (from Uzaki-Chan) more? I personally like Nagatoro but I keep hearing people compare the two. Which do you like and why do you think one is better than the other? Be civil and don’t be a jerk to others in the replies (^^

Dex-chan lover
8-54fdb656cd658db187a2bf3a299d6eb365c75792c2f01964ef37cd77c732ba0e.png

And then they all died because no masks. The End.

@Mineo Nagatoro. Uzaki kinda... okay, am stupid don't know how to explain, but not the same energy. Probably some boob interference or something.

Group Leader
Through my life, being in a fever has two result, one is completely misted, hardly can do anything even eating or thinking. This situation might really need someone to help. Another situation is just coughing a little, maybe the body has less strength, but the mind is clear, So it is not big deal.

Dex-chan lover
@Mineo I like Nagatoro more, granted that might just be because I've read more chapters of this one but this one just sticks in my head more than Uzaki

Group Leader
That was... quite the chapter. Very cute while committing to the teasing. Double win in my book for sure

Supporter
good ass chapter. I wonder how long until her tsun behavior cracks and she shows how she feels

Group Leader
@Mineo, personally, I prefer Nagatoro, however the vibe and main chemistry are very different between the two, Uzaki and her senpai are almost on even ground when it comes to the dominance factor, while Nagatoro is definitely stronger of the two. The humor in Uzaki comes from the fact she goes too far, while Nagatoro tries not to go to far. The characters also just feel more developed in Nagatoro.

They just feel very different to me

Users who are viewing this thread