Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 66 - You're just senpai!

Dex-chan lover
Back to status quo. Booooo! It's the almost kiss at the festival during the fireworks all over again.

Ok... I admit its annoying that they seem to haven´t moved not even an inch towards growing more closer...

But still I´ll wait for it to happen.

This is the most affectionate we've ever seen Nagatoro be with Senpai. If Mompai hadn't interrupted then I think she would've kissed him. But man, it took a long time to get to that point. And then, of course, it's back to business as usual. Mildly irritating.

But.... didnt she already kissed him in the cheek along time ago, like in the firsts chapters, unless she was going for the lips this wouldnt be the first time she kisses him, and from what i saw she was aiming for the cheek, well, i might be wrong, still this was super cute and still more significant since she was gonna do it without his permision or him knowing, like a selfish desire of wanting him for herself

Supporter
Uzaki's creator seems to reveal more details about her and Sakurai's relationship in Pixiv posts. This site
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?ms=1&page=1&tags=uzaki-chan_wa_asobitai%21+take_%28shokumu-taiman%29+&utf8=%E2%9C%93
has some translated speech bubbles of their conversations. I found them from a Reddit post, and to be pretty *ahem* enlightening.

Between the two girls, Nagatoro is more in touch with her feelings, but less inclined to display or act upon them in a reasonable manner. Come to think of it, I'm kinda missing seeing 'Toro friends lately.

Aggregator gang
Thank you, Chad-sensei for not wiping senpai's memory. I love the moment sempai remembered almost as much as the smugly smooth expression he pulled while still in waifu-fever-dream mode.

Users who are viewing this thread