Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 67 - I won't tell you, Senpa~i♡

Ok, we all know there are a many possibilities, the 1st one it being the pose she uses to kick him in the ass, the 2nd one the she used to do karate and somehow she stopped competing and she is actually pretty embarrased about it, hence the reason of why she was mad at him when her sister said he wanted to know every little detail about her, but my favorite is that she is referencing the kick she did on the first chapter and that led to him actually praising her for it in later chapters, saying it was cool and making her blush. But then again, the main thing is that she likes what he does and he likes what she does. He thinks that the fighter nagatoro is cool and that makes her blush, knowing he likes her because of what she is capable of, seems wholesome for me

If I had to guess based on the uniform (gi) and the open-hand stance, I'd guess Judo. Maybe she hurt a friend attempting a throw or something, and that's why Senpai doesn't get to find out yet?

@degfiledge you know knowing of the true gourmet taste your still a child your taste buds of still undeveloped. Maybe I should spit on your "gourmet" plate it'll add some flavor

Dex-chan lover
man now i know why i love this more than anjou san. the mc doesn't have triangle chin

Power Uploader
I guess it's a stance for an idol choreography they did when they were kids.

Contributor
"What stance is that?"

LMAO, of course it's natural-looking. It's the basic stance for most eastern, if not all, martial arts. He hands are too low, if I have to say, though. At least the forward one should be on the face level.

P.S. Senpai is actually right, it's Karate. At least if we're talking about traditional Okinawan one. But honestly that's something any trained fighter would use as a catch-all.

P.S.S. Now that I think about it, wasn't there a photo at her home of her in Gi wearing a black/brown/red(used at competitions alongside a blue one)? As a teen, she most likely did sport Karate, for which 1 Dan (black belt rank 1) would be easy to reach if you win competitions. (For traditional it would requite intricate understanding of various biomechanical and cultural things as well as great Kata performance)

What is this?
1600100913304.png

Dex-chan lover
Goooooooddd Daaaaaaamn my heart, it feels like eons ago where a low key hated her but mu friend just told me to keep reading im lile broooo brooooo dude my hear.....

I'm guessing that she used to practice it, but lost or something, and she left the sport

Users who are viewing this thread