Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 70 - Then I'll give you one too, Senpai...

Dex-chan lover
Yamaguchi-sensei looks like senpai's dad who went to get milk at the airport and never came back.

LLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSS FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If they didn't say it. I'd missed that Nagataro's gift was the scarf.
How sweet.

jak

Contributor
Was that the tanned girl in her group in the nurse's office?

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was so cute. I loved it. How they had to run around, how they kept messing up, how they bought the SAME gift.
They're just about the perfect couple.

I also love how all the friends are shipping them together and actually cheering for them.

Honestly quite surprised at the Sakura bit there though. You would assume she'd not risk the infirmary. Really... in japan they're super strict about this shit, you don't want to be caught.
(Also confirmed that she's... let's say... aggressive. I was half expecting that not to be the case tbh, or at least not with a guy she basically just met, but oh well)

Double-page supporter
This wasn't her real dad, was it bros?
1603745401980.png

$20 bucks says in 3 chapters we see that infirmary scene was all an elaborate act on sakura's part just to try and get senpai and nagatoro a bit hornt.

Users who are viewing this thread