Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san

Group Leader
Prequel Nagatoro: A fetish given human shape.
Serialised Nagatoro: A teenaged girl with a fetish and an even bigger crush.

Love this, don't really care about the prequels.

O shit. This is becoming so good. The sexual tension is real. Can they have rough indoor Olympics allready?

Fed-Kun's army
tenor.gif

after reading the first chapter, interestingly enough, I expected much worst, glad I was wrong. i thought it was all out bullying. didn't read this till now, because i thought it was worst, but then i read a comment saying it became more playful in the later chapters. so decided to check it out. and my reaction is: really that's it? like this is something anyone with a spine could take.

AAAAND just read the pre-serialization ones: and damn never mind, that shxt there can break a person, mostly the fake boyfriend one, the kicking one though just made me hate the protagonist a lot more.

manga one seems more like she's just a playful sadist.

Yeah, I personally find everyone in this story absolutely unbearable. If you like it, sweet. I just can't handle them at all :/

@Rice Did you read past chapters 4-5? Because the Fluff starts coming later. Not to mention Nagatoro is making the Mc actually more confident too. I mean, if you noticed how her friends started kind of liking him too?

Too bad, if you cant see it tho.

@Emperor_Late I did read past chapters 4-5. Even past that point I still don't particularly like the characters and find them overall kinda annoying. I'll give it another chance to see if my opinion will change, but it probably won't. Maybe I just hate fun ?

Edit: So now that I've read more I realize they get better. I still don't really like them though. I guess that's my personal preference.

@Rice
Maybe you dislike more their actions than the characters? I get if you dislike extreme teasing.

I personally see so much fluff by chapter 18.

Fed-Kun's army
Crazy-eyed kouhai looks like she's going to go on to murder a lot of people one day.

Group Leader
I'm willing to typeset, clean, and redraw this if anyone is willing to translate. Hit me up.

Lex

"Hey paisen did you ever touch a boob?"

*Paisen having Vietname-like flashbacks of this*

x12.png

Group Leader
I really rather wish he had gone back and redone chapter 1 and 2 for the tank, as this is really one of those manga that is much better than it's pilot. Maybe when they do the storyboarding for the anime.

Wow Nagatoro has really come a long way since the beginning, now she is actually a person rather than a walking fetish...

@Kita

What if I told you might like nagatoro more now because of how she was in first chapters? Actual development for a character.

Users who are viewing this thread