Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san

This is pure gold, you gotta love those akward moments when they are honest about their feelings, even if it's only because he won't remember a lot.

@HunLepto It's still better to check the mdlist than to look up 20 manga every day. Right now maybe 5 manga a day get an update and I just check on them if it's an english update.

Thanks so much for chapter 😊

Hey guys watch this
and thanks
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2aSa2yy323E

Whats with the constant breaks? i know making manga is a hard progress that burns you out quickly but i've seen manga made by a one person team that look better than this, have more pages per chapter and still manage a healthy week to two week schedule.

Fed-Kun's army
@hentaiFBI: the manga is getting an anime adaptation, so the breaks may be due to Nanashi being busy with production (which is a good thing, I'd rather get fewer chapters but have a faithful adaptation than keep the same pace and get a shitty one -- a rushed thing is always bad, one that is delayed is eventually good).

Besides, on Reddit they posted a panel from the next chapter, and said that Nanashi always posts a sneak peek when the chapter is done. So it should be coming out soon.

@JesusWasBlack anime adaptations are handled by the studio that animates it. once the manga author has sold their rights to the studio, they only get TLDRs of the production process every now and then. The only time they are ever actively involved in the creation process is when the studio takes a direction that they dont agree with, wether this would be character design, voice acting etc

Dex-chan lover
@hentaiFBI That depends on a lot of things. Sometimes to original author writes the script for the anime, so they actually have more say in how the production goes. With a manga like this, I hope that Nanashi gets a lot of input on how the characters are portrayed, because it's a fine line between Nagatoro's S-dere attitude and an actually tormenting mean girl.

Double-page supporter
Can't wait for the twitter shitstorm once the anime adaptation comes out and the woke crowd finds out about Nanashi's original works.

Dex-chan lover
The "nutcracker" stance from the original Nagatoro...scary, painful...

It's a stance from an indian book it may start with something like "karma"... I think hhhm ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
@Yoda29000 it's likely a reference to the series before it got serialized in manga format. Back then, the series was much less lighthearted, and nagatoro was much more abusive towards senpai, and in one chapter, she adopted the same pose before literally kicking senpai over and over.

Users who are viewing this thread