Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san

Dex-chan lover
Really like it.
9/10

Things aside, I really hate the official french name for this one. Really doesn't suit with me.

Is it just me or is the manga getting better? I used to dislike nagataro cos she was annoying but now her teasing has tone down. Furthermore both of them are now more honest with their feelings. Not only that Nagataro is looking more and more cool huhu

Well... Read it in one go and I can say I have mixed feelings about this... I almost dropped it at the first chapters for a single reason: the mc being such a spineless b*tch. Like, really, crying because some girl is joking around with you??? He could've avoided all the shameful situations he went through simply by being straightfoward and talking to her, but instead he went with the shy stuttering crap which REALLY annoyed me. Atleast after a few chapters there's some noticeable character development and little by little he stops being such a pansy and develops a relationship with her... In this regard the author really knew how to do it in a natural and compelling way, so there's that.

Tl;dr: really annoying and cringe at the beggining but fun and interesting in the long run.

@DjCremoso would you say the same if it was the girl that was all spineless and shy, and the guy was the bully? I agree, but I don’t see the problem in the original dynamic. Not every dude is a macho man, some dudes are soy boys in high school. Maybe look in yourself why pathetic guys annoys you so much

Damn, the MC in the first chapter is exaggerated. According to my experience, careful analysis and deduction, the MC's personality in the first chapter is overexaggerated because c'mon man, tearing up, stuttering, and shivering in front of a girl(plus the girl is a stranger) is just... you know, way too unrealistic, he should have at least dealt with at least one woman in his life, with them being a friend, stranger, lover or a family member. So although he should be embarassed having his dark workings exposed to a girls he couldn't stand, he should have been able to calm down even a bit when they were alone.

Just so you know, I don't hate spineless guys. He was spineless on purpose to begin with, in order to have more potential for character development and to achieve the purpose of this story. BUT, it's too exaggerated to the point if I was the girl, I'd be creeped out, ngl. The story's getting better though, they're more honest to each other, Nagatoro's annoying antics is getting toned down which is good and she is much more cooler now, our protagonist is getting less and less spineless.

guys.... senpai has a name.... i repeat senpai has a name now!!!
gaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!! is this a way of the author telling how our main protagonist grows out of the nameless, spineless hero that is known as senpai, into person he wants to be. guys i cant wait to see this man grow and show more progress in the future chs
for those of u wondering his name first appeared in ch 74 pg 8 but i didnt rlly notice it at first when his friend said it but i did notice it in the latest ch
btw his name is nao

@Shadesowhite I know what u mean, you do have a point. I don't hate timid guys, I'm well aware there are ppl who are like that irl... The thing is, he didn't needed to be a macho man to deal with the situation, no need to hit her or bully her back or anything, he could've simply said out loud to her "Stop, I don't like this", but he couldn't utter a single word, he just stuttered and cried, that's why I was annoyed.
Just like someone pointed out, I thought his reaction was way too unrealistic, crying just because someone is joking with you (in that case she didn't despised him, actually she was interested) is rather being creepy than timid imo, idk how she wasn't scared by that.

@Jeriel I can tell you haven't met a lot of people. I have a friend who's exactly like that. He's scared of girls because he got traumatized from their mom abusing them as a child.

@Jeriel just shut the fuck up and enjoy the manga. "Damn, the MC in the first chapter is exaggerated. According to my experience, careful analysis and deduction" 🤡 anime mf's really think they 6'3 chads after reading a romance manga

Dex-chan lover
goated.
nobody's out there depicting men and women acting like this.
the stuff where she's physically strong and competitive and he wants to support her dreams is dumb and out of place but it doesn't take away much.
wife and impregnate her ASAP, senpai.

Sad to say, Nagatoro hasn't been the same level of enjoyability after the teasing/bullying stopped.

Users who are viewing this thread